The Centre for Corporate Law Studies, Institute of Law, Nirma University [ILNU] invites submissions for its upcoming issue of Volume 5, Issue 1.
About Centre for Corporate Law Studies, ILNU
The Centre for Corporate Law Studies is an initiative of the Institute aimed at institutionalizing and channelizing research on corporate and business-related aspects that take place nationally as well as globally. The Centre looks to give a necessary impetus by inculcating an outlook
amongst those future corporate professionals to question the various aspects of business and its interplay with society.
About the Journal
Centre for Corporate Research Law Journal (CRLJ), open access, annual, peer-reviewed journal is an initiative by the Centre for Corporate Law Studies at Institute of Law, Nirma University. The intricacies of the corporate world have grown manifold times with the developments taking place every hour at the national and international levels.
The globalization web requires corporate businesses to not just be limited to Company and its allied laws, rather have a holistic understanding from environmental, social and cultural levels as well. The Centre has taken up several initiatives in the form of publications, debates and regular interactions to keep pace with this dynamic era.
Theme: Contemporary issues in Financial Laws
Submission Type: Research papers, Short articles, Book Reviews, Essays, Case comments.
- Research Papers: This category should be a comprehensive researched article discussing and analysing key developments or issues related to the theme. The author must identify the gaps in the current practices in the field of Financial Laws and try to
provide solutions. This should be accompanied with an abstract not exceeding 200 words. The word limit for the same is 5,000 –8,000 words.
- Short Articles: This category should discuss new concepts, recent developments, or any old issue related to the theme. It should be accompanied with an abstract not exceeding 200 words. The word limit for the same is 3,000-4,000 words.
- Book Reviews: This should contain a brief review of the book; the author shall write the review from his point of view. The word limit for the same is 1,000 –2,000 words.
- Essays: This should address the issues of importance to the legal academia in the area of Financial Laws. It should be written in a tone and structure appropriate for the peer audience. The word limit for the same is 2,000 –3,000 words
- Case Comments: This should contain a brief summary of facts, analyse the key issues, and capture the relevant findings of the case. The word limit for the same is 1,500 – 3,000 words
Eligibility: Academicians, Professionals, legal researchers, and students are eligible to send in their legal write-ups.
The submission shall be in MS Word format and not in any other format. Manuscripts submitted in PDF/other formats/hard copy will not be accepted. Any queries or concerns can be communicated through provided email id.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and not pending for review before any other· journal. All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized submissions will be rejected for publication. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Submissions that exceed the word limit will not be accepted.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submission guidelines of the Journal along with the declaration to the effect that the work is an original and unpublished work of authors.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- Submissions should be sent via email with Subject Title ‘Name_CRLJ 2021’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The body of the email must mention the name of the author(s), contact number, academic· qualifications, institutional affiliation, title of the paper, and a declaration to the effect that the manuscript is an original and previously unpublished work of the author.
- Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified, with a margin-left 1.5 inch and right 1.0 inch, top 1inch and bottom 1 inch.
- Foot Notes: Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
- Citation: Bluebook: A Uniform Method of Citation, 21st Edition shall be strictly adhered to.
Deadline: 15th November 2021