The Indian Journal of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy Law (IJPIEL) seeks applications from students and researchers to join the Editorial Team to commence the editorial direction of the blog and to ensure engaging and thought-provoking original research publications.
The Indian Journal of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy Law (IJPIEL), founded in July 2020, is a student-run, not for profit Quarterly Law Journal, Blog and Podcast.
The journal aims to focus upon the niche area of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy Laws (PIE). In the post-pandemic scenario, it goes without saying that the focus of global markets will be to create Sustainable & Resilient Infrastructure (SDG 9) and Alternative Sources of Energy (SDG 7).
Call for Senior Editor: IJPIEL Blog
IJPIEL welcomes applications from editors with strong academic backgrounds and a keen affinity toward Projects, Infrastructure and Energy (PIE) Law.
Applicants with significant publications and/or prior reviewing experience will be preferred. It is a prerequisite for every applicant to be proficient in the Harvard Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition) format.
Roles and Responsibilities of Editors for Blogs: Senior Editor
Eligibility: Penultimate and final year students of the FYIC and 3 Year LLB Course will be preferred. LLM and PhD candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- The role of Senior Editor entails approving the submissions after a thorough qualitative evaluation.
- They would also be responsible for the technical edits and ensuring proper formatting and citations.
- They would be assisted by the Editors-in-chief.
Number of vacancies: 1 (One)
The Applicants are required to send the following on or before IJPIEL Senior Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org (CC to email@example.com) with the subject of the email as “Name- Application for the post of a Senior Editor”.
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF Format and the file name should be “Your Name – CV”)
- Statement of Purpose (200- 500 words)
- Writing samples (maximum of 3) should be sent across and should preferably fall within the broad theme of the journal.
- Please go through all the requirements carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Naman Anand: +91-7888526240
- Namrata Bhowmik: +9830896554
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.