International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation is a bi-monthly scholarly peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary International journal bearing ISSN 2581-9453. International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation intends to be a leader in facilitating a new kind of discussion in various fields of law Believing that such engagement is transformative and that it is time for transformation in academia.
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any sub-theme related to “Judicial Review and Judicial Over-reach”.
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Registration amount is Rs. 250 for Single Author and Rs. 400 for Co-authorship
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm – For Single Authors HERE and For Co-authorship HERE
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format HERE
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
*The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
Essay must be submitted HERE by 15th July, 2019.
Registration fee: Rs. 250 (single authors) and Rs. 400 (co-authors).
Registration will be taken only by July 10, 2019, 11:59:59 PM, by filling the Registration form HERE after payment of the registration fee.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
1st Prize: INR 5000 + Merit Certificate
2nd Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
All participants will get participation certificates.
For any further queries feel free to email us at [email protected].
For the official website, click here.
Note: This is a sponsored post.