IJLRA invites chapters in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries and other such for its flagship Law and Governance (to be published in form of a book with ISBN number).
About the Journal
International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis (IJLRA, ISBN Book: 978-81-948082-1-3) is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed Book provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating
a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on an A4 size paper length
- Authors name and designation should be mentioned on the top right corner of page one i.e. below the title of the paper The words limit for the article shall be 3000-4000 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word format and NOT in any other format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with a spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10.
- Endnotes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode: A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors.
Paper Submission Procedure is here: https://forms.gle/VEZnVG69M4xs3pDC8
Single Author: Rs. 500/-
Co-Author: Rs. 700/-
- Top 3 paper will get a trophy.
- Top 20 entries will receive the E-Certificate of Merit.
- All the published manuscripts will be compiled in our printed book as well as in our E-Book.
- All the authors whose work is published will get the Certificate of Publication with the ISBN number.
- Submission Deadline: 31st July, 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance: Within 24 hours of submission
Note: The hard copy book of the journal/certificate will be sent to the authors through courier/speed post. (optional Rs. 400).
E-mail ID: editor[at]ijlra.com
Phone Number: 7042148991
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com