About the organisation and journal:
International Journal of Law and Policy Review (IJLPR) is a teacher-run, UGC-recognised, open source and non-peer reviewed & non-refereed journal published (January and July) twice a year (Bi-Annual).
This online Journal is managed and regulated by the School of Technology, Law & Development of The W.B. National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
The Editorial Board of the ‘International Journal of Law and Policy Review’ [ISSN (O): 2278-3156] is inviting long article / special article / short article from the author/writer for its July 2019 issue [Vol-8, No-2].
The write up can be sent under the following categories:
- Segment 1 – Long Article
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Minimum Length (12000 words including footnotes).
- Segment 2 – Special Article:
- Any topic relating to law and its research.
- Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
- Segment 3 – Short Article:
- Any topic relating to law and policy.
- Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
Write up particularly preferred by the Chief Editor shall also be published.
How to submit:
The write up must reach through e-mail ijlpr[at]nujs.edu For further information one may visit instructions to author’s web page.
Important dates and deadlines:
The write-up must be received by the journal on or before April 30, 2019. The next issue will be uploaded on or after July 15, 2019.
Contact Info: ijlpr[at]nujs.edu
For the official link, click here.
This post was first published on:
11 Mar 2019