Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Conference on Social-Legal Impact of Economic Reforms in India – A Global Perspective is being organized by Ideal Institute of Management And Technology & School of Law Affiliated to GGSIPU, Delhi, on Saturday, 20 January 2018.
The Conference aims to elicit and share knowledge amongst legal luminaries, academicians, professionals, and Advocates on various aspects of terrorism.
It invites case research based papers on its impact on the economy, the social fabric, the civilian peace and the efficacy of the means to handle it
Call for Abstracts and Papers
Those who intent to participate should email the abstract (200-300 words) and full paper (original and unpublished research work) to [email protected]
Certificate of paper presentation will be given to all the presenters. The submission of abstract is compulsory for inclusion in the compendium.
The registration fee is as given below.
- Foreign nationals: Rs. 1500
- Academicians: Rs. 1000
- Professionals/Advocates: Rs. 1000
- Research Scholars: Rs. 750
- Participant (Non-Author): Rs. 500
- Students: Rs 500
Co-authors need to be registered separately.
- Abstract submission deadline: December 30, 2017
- Full paper submission deadline: January 5, 2018
- Paper acceptance communication: January 10, 2018
- Last date for fee submission: January 10, 2018
Email: [email protected]
Mr Jasdeep Singh Ahuja: +919555694998
Shivalay Gupta: +917011243321
Shubham Naugain: +919953636014
Arijit Sarkar: +918860402336
Smriti Maheshwari: +919910946260