The 1st Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Trial Advocacy Competition, 2019 is being organized by IIMT School of Law with a purpose to develop trial advocacy skills among law students as well as providing a practical approach to the legal profession.
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, 16 – X, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, New Delhi – 110092
30th March 2019 – 31st March 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
Students of 3 year or 5-year law degree courses from any University/ College/Institution/Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team. However, only one team shall be allowed to participate from one College/Institution/Department.
Each team shall consist only of at least two members or a maximum of three members, comprising of two Speakers and one Researcher (optional). The teams will be registered on a first come first served basis. The registration is restricted to 20 teams only for the competition.
The teams shall register for provisional registration on or before 2nd March 2019 by sending an email with the subject, “Registration for National Trial Advocacy Competition, [email protected] .
A scanned copy of the Registration Form along with DD is to be mailed on or before 5th March, 2019.
The hard copy of the Registration form along with the DD should reach on or before 11th March 2019
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, (G.G.S. Indraprastha University) 16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi – 110092.
- Deadline for Provisional Registration: 5th March 2019
- Deadline for sending soft copy of the Registration Form and DD: 7th March 2019
- Deadline for sending hard copy of the Registration Form and DD: 10th March 2019
- Deadline for Seeking Clarifications: 18th March 2019
- The release of Clarification Note: 15th and 20th March 2019
- Registration and Inaugural Ceremony: 30th March 2019
- Preliminary Rounds & Quarter-Final Rounds: 30th March 2019
- Semi Finals and Final Rounds: 31st March 2019
- Valedictory Ceremony and Prize Distribution: 31st March 2019
Student Organising Committee Members
- Mr. Anant Chaitanya Dutta
- Mr. Ishjot Chawla (9999283715)
- Mr. Mokshit Jain (9911618151)
- Miss Ritika Bansal (8527537259)
- Miss Shruti Kakkar (9971568132
For updates, follow this Facebook page.