RAKESH AGGARWAL MEMORIAL NATIONAL LAW DEBATE COMPETITION, 2013 [SEP 22]
“The certainty of conviction for rapist is only way out rather than more and more laws”
Rules for Debate:
1. A team of two candidates from each University/institute /college having LL.B. and B.A. LL.B. course shall be eligible to participate – (one for the motion and one against the motion.) The letter of authorization along with two passport size photographs duly attested by the concerned authority of the University/Institute/College in favour of the team is mandatory.
2. Each speaker will get six (5+1), minutes in total for debate and there will be one interjection. Exceeding the time limit shall be a disadvantage for the team and the candidate.
3. The teams are free to use either medium Hindi or English exclusively.
4. The Institute shall not provide boarding and lodging to the participants, however, due help may be sought in arranging the same. Further, the traveling and other expenses shall be borne by the participant’s University/institute/college.
5. Each team must register with the Organizing committee of National Law Debate by sending the completed Registration form along with the required Demand Draft of Rs.300/- in favor of Ideal Institute of Management and technology (School of Law), payable at New Delhi by 10th September, 2013.
6. The judgment of the jury shall be final and binding on the team.
The winning team shall be awarded the Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial Trophy
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.