Business Law establishes guidelines for what firms can do and cannot do, but it takes skills and experience of the individual to interpret the business and the law, so as to act in the right way. Law and Business, today, are deeply intertwined and linked to the core. One cannot do without the other.
Law of the land – where Law meets Business – will test the ability of participants to understand and interpret the law in detail. Through the complex and real-life cases based on business law, the participants will have to deep dive into a client’s problems and look for the elusive solutions.
The contest consists of 3 rounds.
Online Quiz-30-40 MCQs testing fundamentals of law from all domains. 30 teams to be shortlisted.
One page abstract submission (More details to be revealed soon)
Case submission and on-campus presentation
- Registration is allowed in teams of sizes 2 to 4
- Team members have to be from the same college
- There is no limit to the number of entries from a college
- Individuals can not be a part of more than one team
- The decisions taken by the organisers are final
How to Register
Register online by clicking here.
For full details, visit the official event website link by clicking here.