About the Organisation
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) is a Policy Think tank under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs of Government of India, handling and dealing with various subjects, matters and affairs in the arena and spectrum of corporate affairs regulation, governance and policy.
About the Course in Competition Law and Market Regulations
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is conducting an Advanced Professional Course in Competition Law and Market Regulations.
This is the 5th batch and the duration is from October 2020 to March 2021.
This certificate course is aimed to enable the participants in acquiring a basic and advanced understanding of the concepts of Competition Laws, with a flavour or practical perspective whenever needed by:
- Providing a wide-angle overview of Competition Laws, principles of Economics from top experts in accordance with the Competition Act, 2002 including the latest developments.
- Providing tailor-made high-quality material and case-based learning.
- Enabling the development of critical and analytical abilities in the areas of Competition Law and Economics.
The course is specifically designed for Lawyers, In-House Counsels, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost and Work Accountants, Government Officials, Economists, Public Sector Enterprises, Sectoral Regulators, Academicians, Managers, CEOs, CFOs, Company Directors, Prospective Entrepreneurs and Students.
- Comprehensive 50+ hours of virtual classes.
- Easy accessibility on all devices including smartphones.
- Experienced Faculty of National and International repute.
- Well-developed course material with presentations
- No working experience required.
- New paradigm of Regulation and Competition
- Legal and Economic Foundation
- Competition Law in India
- Economics and Competition Law
- Competition Law and Regulated Sector
- Competition Law in the Selected Jurisdiction
- Intellectual Property Laws and Competition Law
- Public Sector and Competition Law
Course Fee + Exam Fee
- Certificate Course: Rs. 26,904/-
- Advance Professional Course: Rs. 42,838/-
Early bird discount of 10% is available till 5th September.
Note: A group of 3 students can avail the group discount.
How to Register?
The registration form for 3 months course is given here.
The registration form for 6 months course is given here.
Fill in the registration form along with an ID Card, DD, Pan card, Student ID (details are given in the brochure).
The filled-in registration form along with the documents is to be sent to Course Coordinator, School of Competition Law and Market Regulations, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), Plot no: 6, 7, 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 050.
Also, send the payment details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course dates: October 2020 to March 2021
- Last date to register: 20th September 2020
- Commencement of classes: 5th October 2020
Mr. Tarun Donadi, Research Associate at the School of Competition Law and Market Regulation, IICA
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.