About the Organizer
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) is a Policy Think tank under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs of Government of India, handling and dealing with various subjects, matters and affairs in the arena and spectrum of corporate affairs regulation, governance and policy.
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is conducting an Advanced Professional Course in Competition Law and Market Regulations. This is the 4th batch and the duration is from Dec 2019-May 2020.
The course is specifically designed for Lawyers, In-House Counsels, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost and Work Accountants, Government Officials, Economists, Public Sector Enterprises, Sectoral Regulators, Academicians, Managers, CEOs, CFOs, Company Directors, Prospective Entrepreneurs and Students.
- Comprehensive 50+ hours of virtual classes
- Easy accessibility on all devices including smartphones
- Experienced Faculty of National and International repute
- Well-developed course material with presentations
- No working experience required
- The new paradigm of Regulation and Competition
- Legal and Economic Foundation
- Competition Law in India
- Competition Law in the selected jurisdiction
- Competition Law and Regulated Sector
- Economics and Competition Law
- Intellectual Property Laws and Competition Law
- Public Sector and Competition Law
Course Fee + Exam Fee
For Professionals: Rs. 75,520 inclusive of GST.
For Students: Rs. 40,120 inclusive of GST.
Early bird discount available till Nov 10 and group discounts are also available for 4 or more members.
How to register?
The application form is given here.
Fill in the registration form along with an ID Card, DD, Pan card, Student ID (details are given in the brochure)
The filled-in registration form along with the documents is to be sent to Course Coordinator, School of Competition Law and Market Regulations, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), Plot no: 6, 7, 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 050.
Also, send the payment details by email to competitionlaw[at]iica.in.
- Course dates: December 2019-May 2020
- Last date to register: December 2, 2019
- Commencement of classes: December 2, 2019
Dr Abha Yadav, Course Coordinator
For the detailed brochure, click here.
Note: This is a sponsored post.