Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) has been established by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to act as think-tank and capacity building institute for various stakeholders.
Applications are invited for the Six Months Certificate Course on Corporate Law (Online) for the session: July – December 2018 for which online classes would commence from 31st July 2018 and registration closes on 24th July 2018.
About the Course
This Certificate Course is aimed to enable the participants in acquiring basic, yet comprehensive understanding of the concepts of Corporate Laws, with a flavor of practical perspective wherever needed by:
- Providing a wide angle overview of corporate laws in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013 including the latest Amendments,
- Much needed clarifications on corporate laws, rules and regulations,
- Enabling the development of critical and analytical abilities in the area of Corporate Law.
The Course is specifically designed for Lawyers, In-House Counsels, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost & Work Accountants, Government Officials, Academicians, Managers, Chief Executive Officers, Company Directors, Prospective Entrepreneurs and Students.
- Offered by Institute established by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Government of India).
- Explore new career avenues with certificate course as a value addition to the resume.
- Access to soft–copy of structured course literature spreading into 45+Units and 10 Modules
- Option to watch the recorded videos online
- Online face to face introductory session of 6 hours on the first day of the course
- Continuous assessment and feedback with interactive learning through LMS
- Access to state of art IICA Campus during the course
- Access to in house faculty throughout the duration of course for clarification of doubts etc.
- Review after end of the each module by in house faculty of IICA.
The Course will be delivered mainly through online. The online interactions through Learning Management System (LMS) provide a classroom experience in a virtual platform.
The user friendly technology of LMS Platform would ensure the uninterrupted online sessions and the course study material will be accessed from time to time on LMS Platform.
There would be 120 hours of online class along with online model practice sets.
The Course structured with 10 modules and 45+ units , Introduction to Online Learning Management System, its operation and module on Fundamentals of Laws and Corporate Laws in India.
Fundamentals of Law and Corporate Laws in India.
Module I: Nature, Incorporation & Structure of Company
Module II: Corporate Finance
Module III: Management and Corporate Governance
Module IV: CSR & E-governance (MCA 21)
Module V: SEBI and Investor Protection
Module VI: Capital Markets and its regulations
Module VII: Corporate Liability
Module VIII: Restructuring and winding up
Module IX: Alternative Dispute Resolution
Module X: Fundamental of IPR and Competition Law
- The Course delivery will be through virtual classes in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Online classes are easily accessible on all devices including Smart Phones.
- No working experience required
- Complete within 120+ Hours of virtual classes
- Experienced Faculty of National and International Repute
- Well developed course material with Presentations.
As the availability of the seats per batch is limited, the applications will be scrutinized as per eligibility criteria mentioned in the course brochure and after the receipt of requisite course fee, admission to the course will be granted.
Eligibility and Fee Structure
The applicant must be a graduate in any stream (including 4th year students of 5 year professional course in law) from any recognized University/Educational Institute.
# Subject to latest notification of Government of India on the date of the payment.
*Early Bird Discount : Candidates registering on or before 20th June, 2018 would get a discount of Rs. 3,000/- i.e. if the fee is Rs. 30,000 with applicable GST you have to pay Rs. 27,000/- with applicable GST, if the payment is made on or before 20th June, 2018.
## Multiple Registration Discount only for sponsored candidates: 20% discount on the course fee for every next participant from the same organization (for instance if ABC Co. recommends two candidates, fees paid would be Rs. 50,000/- with applicable GST for the first candidate and Rs. 40,000/- with applicable GST for the second and thereafter.
Note: Course fee once paid is not refundable in any circumstances after registration is confirmed.
Registration for the Course
Interested individuals, students and sponsors can register by filling in the registration details in the form (given here) and pay the fees through Demand Draft or Bank Transfer via NEFT/ RTGS. The Demand draft should be in the name of “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS” payable at New Delhi.
The filled in registration form must be enclosed with the demand draft and the same are to be sent to:
Course Director, School of Corporate Law
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
Plot No. 6,7,8, Sector -5, IMT Manesar
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122050
Phone: 0124 – 2640088/2640100
Full details are here.