IICA or Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is inviting applications for its 6th Batch of the Advanced Professional Course [Online] in Competition Law and Market Regulations.
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is a subordinate office under the aegis of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. Handling and dealing with various subjects, matters, and affairs in the arena and spectrum of corporate affairs regulation, governance, and policy.
About the Course
With the enforcement of the Competition Act, 2002 greater number of organizations and individuals both in Government and Private spheres now need to acquire knowledge on competition law.
IICA’s course is uniquely designed and developed by IICA as a shorter, flexible and focused option to meet specific professional needs of policymakers, regulators, business executives, lawyers, economists, CS, CA and other professionals.
Salient Features of the Course
- Rigorous course content
- Focus on specialized professional needs and ease of delivery
- The hybrid model of delivery involving both in-person sessions at the IICA campus and regular online sessions allowing the participants to attend the course along with their professional pursuits
- Enabling the participants in acquiring a basic and advanced understanding of the concepts of Competition Laws, with a flavor of practical perspective wherever needed by:
- Providing a wide-angle overview of Competition laws, principles of Economics from top experts in accordance with the Competition including the latest developments.
- Providing tailor-made high-quality material and case-based learning.
- Enabling the development of critical and analytical abilities in the area of Competition Law and Economics.
Who is it For?
- Lawyers, In-House Counsels
- Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost & Work Accountants
- Government Officials, Economists, Public Sector Enterprises, Sectoral Regulators
- Academicians, Managers, Chief Executive Officers, Company Directors, Prospective Entrepreneurs
- Comprehensive 50+ Hours of virtual classes.
- Easy accessibility on all devices including Smart Phones.
- Experienced Faculty of National and International Repute Well developed course material with Presentations.
- No work experience required
- Access to soft copy of structured course literature spreading into 24+Units and 8 Modules
- Option to watch the recorded videos online Continuous assessment and feedback with interactive
- Learning through LMS Review after end of each module by in house faculty of IICA
Online Registration:- Interested candidates can register at
- Certificate Course (CCCL & CCCE): Rs. 29, 500
- Advanced Professional Course (APC): Rs. 47, 200
Registration & Payment Details
Interested applicants may register themselves by following the procedure as follows:
- Fill in the Registration Form
- Attach an additional photograph for ID Card other than the one pasted on the registration form.
- Make the payment of application fee by way of Demand Draft in favor of “Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs” payable at New Delhi
- Enclose the following:
- Enclose Demand Draft in original or NEFT/RTGS Receipt
- Self-attested photo ID with Address Proof (e.g. passport, Aadhaar Card etc.)
- Self-attested student ID card (if applicable) for availing the student discount
- PAN Card (copy)
- Beneficiary Bank: Bank of India | Branch Address: Electronic Niketan, CGO Complex, New Delhi 110003 | IFSC/RTGS: BKID 0006048
- Account Number: 6048 1021 000 0007 | Beneficiary Name: Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- The filled-in registration form along with the documents at 2,4,5,6 & 7 must be sent to:
Course Coordinator, School of Competition Law and Market Regulations, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA).
Plot No. 6,7,8, Sector -5, IMT Manesar Gurgaon, Haryana 122050
Phone: 0124 2640079/2640016/2640000/6203000514/9868386938
- Please also send the payment details by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, while the date of receipt of the registration fee provides priority, it does not guarantee a confirmed registration for the course and would only be final after receipt of all documents and verification thereafter.
- Registrations open: June 1, 2021
- Registration Closed: July 20, 2021
- Commencement date: August, 2021
For registration, click here.
For complete, official information, refer to the brochure.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.