Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) has been established by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to act as think –tank and capacity building institute for various stakeholders.
Applications are invited for the Six Month Certificate Course on Corporate Law (Online) for the session: December 2015 – May 2016 for which classes would commence from 1st December, 2015 and registration closes on 25th November, 2015.
About the Course
This Certificate Course is aimed to enable the participants in acquiring basic, yet comprehensive, understanding of the concepts of Corporate Laws, with a flavour of practical perspective wherever needed by:
1. Providing a wide angle overview of corporate laws with a major focus on the Companies Act, 2013 and Securities Laws
2. Providing updated information on the key amendments, circulars and notifications
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
3. Enabling the developments of critical analytical abilities in the area of corporate law, culminating into a brief Research Report at the end of the course
4. Providing a structured learning with model tests after each module.
The course is designed to suit the requirements of Learners who want to acquire professional knowledge on the basics of Corporate Laws. Leaners for our previous course have been lawyers, in-house counsel, CA, CS, CWA, Government Officials, and students of Law, Economics and Business Management.
Key Benefits of the Course
1. Offered by Institute established by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Government of India)
2. Explore new career avenues with certificate course as a value addition to the resume
3. Access to softy copy off structured course literature spreading into 45+ Units and 10 Modules
4. A rigorous 100+ hours of LIVE online sessions from experts in the field of corporate law
5. Option to watch the recorded videos online
6. Optional face to face introductory session of 6 hours on the first day of the course
7. Continuous Assessment and feedback with interactive learning through LMS
8. Access to state of the art IICA campus during the course
9. Access to in house faculty throughout the duration of course for clarification of doubts etc.
The course will be delivered mainly through online and in-person interactions. The online interactions through Learning Management System (LMS) provide a classroom experience in a virtual platform.
The user friendly technology of LMS Platform would ensure the uninterrupted online sessions and the course study material will be accessed from time to time on LMS Platform.
There would be 120 hours of online class along with online model practice sets.
The course structured with 10 modules and 45+ units other than the in person interaction on Introduction to Online Learning Management System, its operation and module on Fundamentals of Law and Corporate Laws in India.
Fundamentals of Law and Corporate Laws in India
Module 1: Nature, Incorporation & Structure of Company
Module 2: Corporate Finance
Module 3: Management and Corporate Governance
Module 4: CSR & E-Governance (MCA 21)
Module 5: SEBI and Investor Protection
Module 6: Capital Markets and its Regulations & FEMA
Module 7: Corporate Liability
Module 8: Restructuring and Winding Up
Module 9: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Module 10: Fundamentals of IPR and Competition Law
As the seats per batch is limited, the applications will be scrutinized as per eligibility criteria mentioned in the course brochure and after the receipt of requisite course fee admission to the course will be granted.
The applicant must be a graduate in any stream (includes 4th year students of 5-year professional course in law) with a minimum score of 45% from any recognised University/Educational Institute.
# Subject to latest notification of Government of India on the date of the payment.
## Multiple Registration Discount only for sponsored candidates : 20% discount on the tuition fee for every next participant from the same organization (for instance if ABC Co. recommends two candidates, fees paid would be Rs. 49,989 for the first candidate and Rs. 39,991 for the second and thereafter.
Registration for the course
Interested individuals and sponsors can register by filling in the registration details in the form and pay the fee through Demand Draft or Online Payment via PayU, HERE.
The course fee can be also paid by sending a demand draft in favor of “Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs” payable at Manesar, Haryana.
The filled in registration form must be enclosed with the demand draft and the same are to be sent to:
School of Corporate Law
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
Plot No. 6,7,8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar,
Gurgaon – 122050, Haryana
Phone: 0124 -2640088/2640099
Full details are HERE.