IFIM was established in 1995 by the DSIJ (Dalal Street Investment Journal) Group and was promoted by the Centre for Developmental Education (CDE). Over the years, the IFIM Group has carved a niche for itself as a front-runner for quality education in India. The Mission of IFIM is to nurture holistic, socially responsible and continuously employable professionals.
The IFIM Group, with the support of the CDE, has established many academic institutions, including the IFIM Business School, IFIM College and the IFIM Law School. Across the board, IFIM employs a unique knowledge delivery model that addresses domain knowledge, career advancement and employability skills.
About IFIM Law School
IFIM aims to create socially responsible thought leaders in different fields of law and contribute to nation-building. At IFIM uses the Socratic Method of teaching. To make our students industry-ready they have incorporated in our curriculum Moot court, Research Incubation, Personality Enhancement Program & Social Immersion Program.
IFIM’s unique location in the epicentre of India’s silicon valley creates an electrified and professional campus atmosphere. The faculty and students of IFIM law school are a close-knit family that provides support and encouragement to the students.
At the end of the five/three years Journey, they aim to give society lawyers with a sense of business management and social responsibility. They aim to make this journey a memorable one and a great learning experience for them.
Why Join IFIM Law School
- IFIM Law School has received 15th ranking in the Careers360 Best Law School in India Survey 2020
- 10th Best B.B.A. LL.B Program offered in India as per Careers360 Survey 2019.
- Industry and Practice focused Global Law School.
- Faculties from international law schools such as King’s College London, South Asian University, London
- School of Economics (LSE), (Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, USA & Erasmus University
- Rotterdam, Netherlands & University of Hamburg, Germany) New York Law School, Chicago Kent College of Law USA, University of East Anglia England and National Law schools in India such as NLSIU Bangalore, NALSAR Hyderabad, NUJS Kolkata, NLU Jodhpur, NLU Assam.
- International collaborations which include Brooklyn Law School, USA.
- MoU signed with NLSIU Bangalore for activities related to research and academic growth.
- Renowned Global Visiting Professors from UK, France, USA, and the International Court of Justice.
- 100% assistance in internships and placements
IFIM Crafted Curriculum
To achieve the goal the students in addition to attending the regular classes will be trained to develop their soft skills and research skills through Personality Enhancement Program (PEP) and Research Incubation (RI).
Also, the Social Immersion Project (SIP) plunges the students into real-world situations where they are taught to identify problems and find solutions. The target by the end of the course is to make a student ready to take up areas which fit into their skill set such as Judiciary, Corporate, Banking, Litigation, Academics and so on.
IFIM Law School Scholarships 2020:
The IFIM Law School scholarship is intended to encourage meritorious students who demonstrate academic excellence and enable those in financial need to pursue law and qualify as a legal professional.
The scholarship is a way to demonstrate IFIM’s contribution to social responsibility and its commitment towards nation-building. The scholarships are awarded and supported by the generous grant made available every year under the Padode Foundation.
Last date to apply: 31st October 2020
Contact Number: 9900067704/8
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: OppOSITE Infosys Campus Gate #4) #8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka– 560100
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.