The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organizing the 2nd N.J. Yasaswy Memorial Constitutional Law National Moot Court Competition.
The competition will be held at the ICFAI Law School campus from April 14-15, 2017.
The Moot problem is based on the challenging frontiers of Constitutional Law and aims at developing a holistic approach in interpreting the provisions of the same.
The Competition shall be open for students who are pursuing three or five-year LL.B. Degree Course in Universities/ Colleges/ Law Departments in India.
- Last date of Registration (Online) : March 25
- Memorial Submission (Soft Copy) : April 1
- Memorial Submission (Hard Copy) : April 3
- Moot Court Competition : April 14-15, 2017
Demand Draft for Rs. 2100/- drawn in favour of “The ICFAI University Imprest Account” payable at Dehradun.
Note: In case the team wants to avail accommodation, extra charges of Rs. 1000 per team should be included in the Registration fee.
- Winner Team – Trophy
- Runners up – Trophy
- Best Speaker – Trophy & Rs. 3,100
- Runners up Speaker – Trophy & Rs. 2,100
- Best Researcher – Trophy & Rs. 3,100
- Runners up Researcher – Trophy & Rs. 2,100
- Aditya Anand (President, MCC): (+91)-7060324487, +91-9708349074
- Sanket Jha (Vice-President, MCC): (+91)-9769660706, +91-7248112120
- General Enquiry (Registration, Accomodation & Travel) Ankesh Sinha : (+91)-9760215915
The Moot Proposition & Rules form are available in the Brochure here.
The Registration & Travel form are here.