The Centre for Cyber Law and Innovation, ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organising National Virtual Guest Lecture on “Data Security and Protection ” on 13th October 2021 (12:30-1:30 PM).
About the University
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter referred to as the University) was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on July 08, 2003. ICFAI is the only non-governmental institution among two Indian Universities on this list.
About the Guest Lecture
- Speaker: Mr. Anand Krishnan: Manager-Policy, Data Security Council of India
- Target participants: Professionals, Students, Academicians, and Research Scholars.
- Certificate: Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all the participants attending the Lecture.
- Venue: Zoom Platform
- Registration: No registration fee
- Registration Link: https://lawc.to/SJq4N
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org