About the University
The ICFAI University, Dehradun was established under the provision of the ICFAI University Act, 2003, (Act No.16 of 2003), enacted by the state of Uttarakhand, India. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission under Sec 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.
About the Competition
The ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organizing Online National Quiz Competition on “Comparative Constitution: India, U.S.A & UK” on 2nd October 2020.
Students pursuing their Under Graduation or Post graduation in Law.
Rules and Regulations
- The quiz will comprise of 60 Multiple Choice Questions to be attempted in 60 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry 01 marks & there will be a negative marking of 0.3 marks.
- The quiz is open to all law students.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
- Top 3 Winners: Certificate of Excellence
- Top 10 participants: Certificate of Merit
- Certificate of participation for all the participants.
No Registration fee
To register for the competition, click here.
Email ID: nlec2403[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.