About the Moot Court Competition
ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Tripura is organising the 1st National Moot Court Competition 2019.
The Moot Problem of the 1st National Moot Court Competition will be based on various issues of the Constitution and Personal Laws. It will prove to be a unique and enriching learning experience for everyone associated with it.
3 Year/5 Year LLB Programme.
Each college/Institution/University may send a maximum of one team.
Each team shall include two (2) speakers, who shall be accompanied by one (1) researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly at the time of registration.
The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker in case of illness or any unforeseen event, but the permission of the Moot Court Convener in such case shall be mandatory.
The language of the Competition shall be English.
Location (campus venue): ICFAI University, Tripura, Agartala Simna Road, Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Agartala -799210, Tripura (W), India.
Provisional registration is mandatory by email to njy.nmcc[at]iutripura.edu.in. The Registration is open to 16 teams only on First cum First Serve basis.
Last date of Registration: 16th August 2019.
Fee details: 5000/- per team.
- Release of Moot Problem, brochure and Rules: 1st June 2019.
- Online Provisional Registration: 5th June 2019.
- Registration form with payment details to be mailed to Moot Court Committee, ICFAI Law School by 16th August 2019.
- Submission of Memorials (soft Copy): 5th September 2019.
- Submission of 6 copies of Memorials (Hard copy): 10th September 2019.
- Date of Competition: 27th -29th September 2019.
Prof. Shruti Das, Assistant Professor
Mobile number: 7300911778
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.