About the competition:
ICFAI conference of nations is a Model United Nations, an academic competition where participants can learn about diplomacy, negations, international relations and get an insight into the working of the United Nations organised by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad.
With a massively successful first edition, ICON is all geared up for its second instalment. ICON aims to foster global citizenship and address current world issues related to regional conflicts, peacekeeping, human rights, economic and social development, nuclear security and the environment.
The committees and agendas include:
0. UNGA(SOCHUM) – social and humanitarian crises in South Sudan
0. Historical Crisis committee- Indo- Pak War
0. UNSC- The situation in Libya
0. UNDP- implementation of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTS) to achieve sustainable development
0. Indian Loksabha- The transgender Persons (protection of rights) Bill, 2016
0. International Press
Name of the organisers:
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
ICON Secretary General- Shravya Reddy (3rd year BBA-LLB)
Date of the competition
6th – 8th January 2017
Rs. 1500 – Without Accommodation
Rs. 2000 – With Accommodation
ICFAI University Campus, Shankarpalli, Hyderabad
Delegate application, click HERE.
International Press, click HERE.
Contact number : +91 9494863395 (Shravya Reddy) +91 8008018777 (Mrinali Garimella)
Facebook page, click HERE.
Instagram handle: iconhyderabad