ICFAI conference of nations is a Model United Nations, an academic competition where participants can learn about diplomacy, negations, international relations and get an insight into the working of the United Nations organised by ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad.
With a massively successful first edition, ICON is all geared up for its second instalment. ICON aims to foster global citizenship and address current world issues related to regional conflicts, peacekeeping, human rights, economic and social development, nuclear security and the environment.
The committees and agendas include:
0. UNGA(SOCHUM) – social and humanitarian crises in South Sudan
0. Historical Crisis committee- Indo- Pak War
0. UNSC- The situation in Libya
0. UNDP- implementation of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTS) to achieve sustainable development
0. Indian Loksabha- The transgender Persons (protection of rights) Bill, 2016
0. International Press
Name of the organisers:
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
ICON Secretary General- Shravya Reddy (3rd year BBA-LLB)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.