About the Competition
The Virtual Conference on Cyber Security in the 4th Industrial Revolution aims to analyze the emerging Cyber law and Cyber security trends, concepts, and challenges in the era of the Internet of Things or Industrial Revolution 4.0. It would provide an intellectual platform for multidisciplinary discussions on critical issues concerning cyberspace.
With an endeavor to encourage the enthusiasm of the professionals and students of the legal fraternity and to come up with new ideas and suggestions to decipher current legal conflicts, the broad theme of the conference is reserved as “Cyber Security in the 4th Industrial Revolution”.
- Data Localisation- Emerging Trends and Challenges
- Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Crimes
- Internet of Things and Emerging Regulatory Challenge
- Cyber Defamation, Cyber Bullying and Trolling- New Challenges
- Last Date of Registration: 15th October 2020
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 15th October 2020
- Last Date of Intimation of Abstract Acceptance: 18th October 2020
- Last date of Paper submission: 30th October 2020
- Date of Conference: 2nd and 3rd November 2020
- Certificate of Achievement shall be provided under the following categories:
- Best Paper Presentation
- Best paper
- Best in session Paper Presentation
- Best in session Paper
- Certificate of Participation to all the presenting participants.
Note: There is no registration fee.
- A brief abstract not exceeding 300 words, on the topic chosen, must be emailed to the organizers at prachi.mishra[at]iudehradun.edu.in in Word format on or before 15th October 2020.
- A five-digit Unique code shall be mailed to the participants whose abstract would be shortlisted.
- The participants whose abstracts are shortlisted are directed not to mention any of their personal details while submitting their Paper. Furnishing any such detail shall lead to disqualification.
The soft copy of Paper (one in Word file and one in Pdf) must be emailed to the organizers at prachi.mishra[at]iudehradun.edu.in latest by 30th October 2020.
The subject of the e-mail and name of the file must be “Paper Submission XXXXX(Unique no.)”.
E-mail ID: prachi.mishra[at]iudehradun.edu.in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.