About the Competition
ICFAI Law School, Dehradun is pleased to announce its 1st National Virtual Moot Court Competition to be held from 20th to 22nd November, 2020. This competition is organized in synchronization with the vision and objective of the ICFAI University i.e. acquiring domain knowledge, developing professional skills, and its application in the practical world.
The competition strives to give a platform to the budding lawyers of our country to imbibe analytical skills in real-time situations. The ultimate aim is to engage with students and allow them to have firsthand experience of the complexities of the law.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- The team composition, for the competition, shall comprise of either two members (being designated as Speakers) OR three members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one Researcher).
- There will be a capping of 32 teams for the Competition.
- Participants are restricted to bona-fide law students either enrolled in the 3-year LL. B course or the 5-year integrated law course.
- Only 1 team per institute/college is allowed.
- Teams are required to send the scanned copy of ID card issued by their institute with the registration form.
- No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above.
- No cross teams i.e. members of different universities, shall be allowed.
The registration link is here.
- Commencement of Registration: 21st October
- Last date of Registration: 10th November
- Last Date of Clarifications: 10th November
- Last Date of submission of Memorial: 15th November
- Researcher’s Test: 19th November
- Preliminary Rounds: 20th November
- Quater and semi final rounds: 21st November
- Final Round: 22nd November
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Note: This is a branded post (paid), and contains the logo/branding of the college. For full details about our plans, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.