WOW! ICFAI Law School shared this on their Facebook page.
We <3 ICFAI
ICFAI Law School Dehradun Will be Welcoming its Batch of 2019 for the Academic Year 2014-2015! We wish the all the luck for their new life, new start.
Here is a list for To Do’s and Not to Do’s in ICFAI Law School, Dehradun
1) Prepare for your new independence: It’s time to celebrate your Freedom but don’t take it for granted because “With Great power comes Great responsibility”. Don’t take your freedom for granted
2) Food,Food and lots of food: This is the time to experiment different tastes. “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
3) Make Friends: Make friends and get close to them and give them a HUG whenever they need.
4) Read, Read and Read: Don’t just stick to your course books, read novels, competitive books, biographies etc because “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
5) Light, Camera, and Action: College is not just about degree. You must also take part into extracurricular activities. Some say “Girls love Musicians more than Geeks” I hope, this will help to motivate you.
6) Fall in Love: Though it’s not a must but as they say ““Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~Lao Tzu
7) Make and understand your budget: Don’t overspend, make budget every month and spend accordingly. ILSD gives you lots of option to fit all bills.
8) Don’t be too judgmental: “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa .
9) Get out of your comfort zone: Try to explore new horizons.
10) Dream a lot: Because “Dreams Come True”
What Not to Do:
1) Don’t do DRUGS: Always remember, you have a family.
2) Don’t involve in Ragging: You may land up into Jail and believe me, it’s not a good place to be at.
3) Don’t be afraid to say NO: Saying NO is the most difficult thing for some people but you need to learn it if it’s harming someone.
4) Don’t disrespect your faculty: They know everything better than you.
5) Don’t USE people: There are lots to things, you can USE them better.
6) Don’t hesitate to try new things: Don’t waste time repeating things. You can repeat them after your college life.
7) Don’t miss to visit Mussorie: Believe me, it’s an awesome place!
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.