About the Institute
ICFAI Law School is a constituent unit of The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad, a Deemed University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by the UGC NAAC with “A” Grade.
About the Webinar
Technology transfer is one of the most important tools for the development of any nation. The Webinar aims to enhance the knowledge and understanding of the interplay of Intellectual Property and tech transfer. Keeping in view the current global scenario, every nation is involved in developing technology to combat pandemic and tech transfer could be vital in handling this situation.
It may be technologies related to medicines, vaccines, PPE kits, etc., or they may be related to the technologies which could pull out of a downturn, adversely affected economies. It is important to re-think the principles and prospects underlying Intellectual Property in a manner that helps in mitigating the challenges posed to human lives in the wake of this pandemic.
About the Speakers
- Professors (Dr.) Gargi Chakrabarti: Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute of Innovation and Competition, Munich, Germany. Associate Professor & Coordinator MHRD IP Chair, NLU Jodhpur.
- Advocate Ayush Sharma: Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India. Registered Patent and Trademark Agent. Managing Partner, MS Law Partners.
- Advocate Abhishek Malhotra: Managing Partner, TMT Law Practices, New Delhi. He has two decades of experience and is a member of both the State Bars of California, USA and Delhi, India.
Date and Time
Date: 20th June 2020
Timings: 3 P.M. – 5 P.M.
Academicians, professionals and students can register.
Online Platform: Cisco Webex Training
To register, click here.
Registration Deadline: June 19th, 2020, 11:59 pm.
No fee will be charged for attending the webinar.
E- Certificates will be provided to the Participants only.
Dr. Vinay Sharma, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad.
Phone Number: +91-8801199494
Mr. Neelesh Shukla, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad.
Email ID: neeleshshukla[at]ifheindia.org
Phone Number: +91-87639766667
Mr. Hartej Singh Kochher, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad.
Email ID: hartejsinghkochher[at]ifheindia.org
Phone Number: +91-9650068877
ICFAI Hyderabad Webinar
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Daksha Dialogues: Online Dispute Resolution [June 19, 6-7 PM]
- Webinar Law Student’s Dream to Practice in the Supreme Court of India by Law Audience
- Oxfam-HURBA Business and Human Rights Course 2020 [July 6-10]
- Webinar on A Paradigm Shift in Mineral Wealth Management by CCS [June 21]
- Webinar on How to Choose Your Specialisation in Law by FastForward Justice [June 23, 4 PM]
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.