The Center for Excellence in Environment and forest laws, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad is organizing a Two- day International Conference on Environment Law and Management-Public Health.
The conference will be conducted on 8th and 9th May 2021.
Research papers are invited from research scholars, academicians, jurists, lawyers and students.
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
Registration and Submission Procedure
Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 750/-
Registration fee should be paid through RTGS/NEFT to the account mentioned below. For registration, proof of payment (screenshot etc. clearly indicating the transaction reference number) along with full name, affiliation and email id may be sent by 25th April 2021 to the coordinators by email. Authors desirous of submitting their papers for presentation in the conference should submit the proof of payment along with the final paper.
- Account Number: 020201007037
- Type of Account: Current Account
- Name of the Account: IFHE – Seminars & Workshops A/c
- Name of the Bank: ICICI Bank
- Bank Address: Nerella House, No.4, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana
- RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: ICIC0000202
- Branch Code: 202
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 26th April 2021
- Intimation of Abstract Acceptance: After the submission
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 28th April 2021
Ms. Aditi Nidhi: Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad
Mobile Number: 8618640650
E-mail ID: aditinidhi[at]ifheindia.org
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.