NLU Jodhpur, in collaboration with the IBBI, is conducting a 3-Day Online Certificate Course on ‘Changing Paradigms of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016’.
About the Organizers
NLU Jodhpur: National Law University is one of India’s leading Law Schools established in 1999 situated in the culturally rich city of Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
IBBI (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India): The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India was established on 1st October 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code).
About the Course
The Certificate Course on Insolvency Code, 2016 will be conducted by NLUJ’s Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies, in collaboration with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
The primary objective behind the conduct of the Course is to further the goal of IBBI to create awareness amongst the various stakeholders i.e., Academicians, Practitioners, Professionals and Students about the rapidly evolving Insolvency legal regime in the Country, as a part of its Insolvency Advocacy Initiative in which the National Law University, Jodhpur plays an important role.
Additionally, the Course will act as a bridge between the basic concepts of the regime of IBC and the contemporary developments and changes that are being introduced within the legal framework through various amendment and the judicial pronouncements, as well as provide a platform for the participants to interact with experts of national and global repute.
Who is it for?
- Young practitioners,
- Professionals and
Schedule/Duration of the Course
- Duration: 3 days long course
- Dates: From January 21, 2022 to January 23, 2022
- Total Number of Hours: 12 (Twelve) Hours
Mode of Conduct of Lectures and Dissemination of Materials
Platform: Online learning platform of Cisco Webex
All the pre-reading materials for the Course and the reading materials on the Course modules shall be disseminated to the participants upon successful registration.
Mode of Conduct of Examination and Dispersal of Certificates
The Certificate Course will provide for two kinds of certificate.
- Firstly, there will be a Certificate of Participation which will be given to every participant on account of their successful registration and ensuring attendance in all the sessions during the Course.
- Additionally, there shall be a Certificate of Merit, which will be disseminated to only those participants who successfully complete the evaluation process to be conducted at the end of the course and have obtained a score above 65%.
The evaluation process, shall be carried out through a virtual time-bound test based multiple choice question format conducted by the Centre at the end of the course. The questionnaire for same shall be disseminated to the participants through a google questionnaire on their registered mail ids.
Click on the link given at the end of this post to register for the Online Certificate Course.
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: INR 2000/- only
- Early Bird Registration fees: INR 1750/- only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): INR 1500/-
- Early Bird Registration fees: INR 1250/-
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: USD 200
- Early Bird Registration fees: USD 175 only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): USD 100
- Early Bird Registration fees: USD 75 only
Click here to make the payment.
- Early Bird Registrations Deadline: January 13, 2022
- Registration Deadline: January 19, 2022
Please feel free to drop your queries at email@example.com with a subject line “Query_CIBS-IBBI Certificate Course, 2022”.
Alternatively, the queries concerning the Certificate Course may also be directed towards the following individuals:
- Ms. Nishtha Ojha, Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies: +91-8239336960
- Ms. Priyashi Chhajer, Co-Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies: +91-9079393577
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.