Join upcoming IAPP Bangalore KnowledgeNet Chapter meeting and discuss the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any business that handles personal data, even micro-businesses with fewer than ten staff, must follow new data protection rules, that started 25 May 2018. This workshop will cover the key points that organizations need to know as they comply with the GDPR.
Date & Time
Saturday, 27 October 2018
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
#44/4, District Fund Road Jayanagar, 9th Block Behind Big Bazaar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560069 -India
- Sanjay Sahay, Additional Director General of Police, Karnataka State Police
- SK Murthy, Patent Counsel, Intel
- Sunil Varkey, CIPP/US, VP and CISO, Wipro
- Kavitha Gupta, CIPP/A, Senior Legal Counsel, Airbus and Co-chair, Bangalore KnowledgeNet Chapter
- Dattatraya Kulkarni, Senior Director of Consumer Innovation Center, McAfee
- Satish Kumar, CISO, Wibmo
- Vijaya Sarathy, Technology, Innovation and IPR Strategist, GE
- Suchithra Nair, Head of MS in IT and PGDIT, Jain University
- Amit Gupta, Director, 7i Security Solutions
- Manish Kumar, General Counsel, Zoomcar
- Jyothi VK, General Counsel, Aditya Birla Fashion
- Beyond GDPR and Emerging Privacy Protection in India for Start-up Companies and SMEs
- GDPR and its applicability to India Businesses
- The Fight Against the Next Generation of Cyber Threats-Cyber Security and Strategy
- Privacy and Innovation: Privacy in the Age of AI, Robotics and Driverless Cars
Note: There is no registration fee to attend the event.
Email: [email protected]
For registration, please visit at official website by clicking here.