What is LQS?
LQS is a proprietary scoring system that improves individual’s jobs & internship opportunities, by raising his/ her profile and visibility among the topmost Indian Law Firms, Corporations, LPOs, Government Sector and PSUs.
How does it work?
1. You will be assessed on the following parameters:
- Test-Module-1: General Legal Knowledge (Multiple Choice Questions | 50 marks).
- Test-Module-2: Legal Drafting Skills (Assignment Based | 50 marks)
- Test-Module-3: English (Multiple Choice Questions | 25 marks)
- Test-Module-4: Mathematics and Analytical Skills (Multiple Choice Questions | 25 marks)
- Test-Module-5: Technology & I.T. Skills (Multiple Choice Questions | 25 marks)
- Test-Module-6: Personality and Interview Skills (via Skype | 25 marks)
2. All test-modules are conducted online, and can be taken from anywhere and on any device
3. There is no study material provided, and this course only contains six test modules.
4. All the test modules can be completed within 3-hrs in a single sitting. However, your course is open for 7-days and you are free to complete the modules at your pace and in your free time.
5. Candidates are free to take up module test intermittently with time gaps or breaks. However, all the test modules need to be completed in 7-days.
6. LQS Fees: Rs. 500/— payment options: 1) Online: Credit & Debit Cards, Wire Transfer or NEFT and 2) Offline: Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft.
7. A candidate can improve upon his/her previous LQS anytime, but not before expiry of 3-months from the last date of his/ her previous LQS test. In short, there needs to be a minimum 3-months gap between the two LQS.
8. IALM changes all the test modules every 3-months.
How does IALM Legal Quality Score (LQS) help candidates?
1. Candidates are allowed to exhibit their LQS in their C.V.s, Business Cards, Plaques, Social Media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook) or during job Interviews.
2. IALM also provide each student with an Industry Recognized Certification.
3. If your LQS is above 85 percent, you are given:
- An entry to IALM Placement Cell. Our Placement Cell is located here: CLICK HERE
- An entry to IALM Hall of Fame. Our Hall of Fame guidelines are available at:CLICK HERE
- An IALM recommendation letter.
4. An entry into IALM Placement Cell will entitle candidates with:
- Email alerts on legal jobs/ internship vacancies available with Law Firms, NGOs, Government, PSU and Corporate Sector.
- Job/ Internship recommendation letters (via email) to India’s top 100 law firms – 4 times in a year;
- Job/ Internship recommendation letters (via email) to India’s 50 Corporates/ Companies – 4 times in a year;
- Clerkship / Internship recommendation letters to the Honorable Judges of Supreme Court of India; Office of Attorney Journal of India and any one judicature of the High Courts in India – 4 times in a year;
- Expert guidance for effective C.V. writing tips, written test, interviews and salary negotiations during hiring process.
Click here to register.
This is a sponsored post.