What is IALM?
The Indian Academy of Law and Management (“IALM”) is a unit of The Indian Legal Foundation (“TILF”) that was founded as a not-for profit and non-Governmental organization.
IALM provides its students with career opportunities in the field of law and management. These include courses in Cyber Laws, Intellectual Property, Corporate Laws, Management & Leadership, Competition Laws, Project Finance.
IALM also provides the latest legal courses that are required to run and manage the modern day Corporations, Government and Administration of Justice.
Given below is some information on the latest IALM legal pleadings drafting course.
What does this course involve? How would it be beneficial to you?
The IALM legal pleadings drafting course will help you to –
• draft legal pleadings for all Indian Courts: District Courts, High Courts and Supreme Court of India
• learn the art of drafting that has been explained in a simple and crisp manner to avoid huge legal jargon and enable people to file Court Pleadings.
• quickly file and prosecute legal suits, criminal complaints, FIRs, Bail Applications, Criminal Complaints, Public Interest Litigations (PILs), Writs (to enforce constitutional rights), Real Estate and Recovery Cases, Divorce and other Family Law Petitions, Appeals and Review of Orders. This is one of the highlights of the IALM legal pleadings drafting course.
Important information regarding this online course.
The following points must be kept in mind while applying for the IALM legal pleadings drafting course
• Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
• Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
• Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
• Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time upon payment of fees and registration.
The present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
For more information visit THIS LINK.