StartDraft is inviting applications for the legal internship from all law students across India to oversee the legal aspects of early stage start-up businesses.
StartDraft is an Artificial Intelligence based software product company that provides Contract Life Cycle Management Software to startups, law firms and attorneys to automate their agreements, contracts and other compliances.
It is led by a diverse team of tech-savvy engineers, smart entrepreneurs and veteran Legal professionals to analyze the pinpoints of the clients in these manual paperwork flooded industries and create a one stop solution i.e. StartDraft Web Based Platform.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform legal research;
- Learn about Contract Life Cycle Management;
- Brainstorming on the latest IT trends/Latest Tech laws;
- Help draft and edit the contract templates;
- Analyse and understand various legal services offered in the industry;
- Draft various court documents, invoices, and enclosures at attorneys’ requests;
- Any other Legal tasks required for the growth and development of the business.
- Available for full time internship (hybrid);
- Start the internship at the end of May/first week of June;
- Available for duration of 1 month;
- Pursuing BA.LLB/BBA.LLB/LLB.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a zoom meeting with the Founder/CEO;
- Individual/Group Task will be assigned, known as the “Hackathon”;
- Final Selections will be made based on the result and performance during the task of each candidate;
- Please note that each candidate will receive a Certificate of Participation for the “Hackathon”.
How to Apply?
To apply for the legal internship at StartDraft Bangalore, please click on the link at the end of this post.
- Certificate of Participation in “Hackathon” (Selection Task);
- Certificate of Completion of internship;
- Letter of recommendation;
- Flexible work hours.
Hybrid: In person/Remore (Bangalore, Karnataka)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.