Human Rights Law & Policy Review Blog [HRLPR] is an initiative by the alumni and students of Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU).
Through this platform, we desire to provide a space for exchange of knowledge and ideas on the brewing issues concerning Human Rights law and Humanitarian Law. The ultimate objective is to explore the area of Human Rights law by identifying niche issues and fostering academic discussions on the same.
The blog is looking for proactive, motivated, and skilled individuals to join the team. We are a growing organization which is seeking talented and dedicated people to work with! If you are interested in joining an accomplished team with a mission to publish high quality, current, and relevant publications, we encourage you to apply and join us as an editor.
About the task of Editor
The task of an editor at HRLPR will be to regularly edit assigned articles. As a part of the team, editors will be required to take an active part in various projects undertaken by HRLPR by assisting in reviewing and editing them.
- All under-graduate law students or law graduates of any law college may apply.
- The students pursuing post-graduation degree in law can also apply.
- Any other law student or student belonging to any other field also can apply if having an inclination towards writing on the socio-legal aspect.
The duration for editorship is 3 months.
- An awareness of current affairs and contemporary debates in law will be valuable.
- Familiarity with the process of publication will be preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
- A certificate of editorship will be awarded after successful completion of the three-month period.
How to Apply?
Please send your CVs and a short bio to recruitment.hrlpr[at]gmail.com with the Subject- “Application for Editor”. You can attach a writing sample of 1000-2000 words with the application.
Interested applicants are requested to apply before 28th February 2021.
For any query, write to us at hrlpr.blog[at]gmail.com.
Connect on LinkedIn, here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/human-rights-law-and-policy-review-8257b41b2
The website link is here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.