About the University
The University is situated in the Rajiv Gandhi Educational City, Rai, Sonepat where more than thirteen renowned educational Institutions and Universities have been established and are functional.
About the Organisation
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University is organising its 1st Human Rights/Environment Law National Moot Court Competition, 2020. It will be hosted from 20th March to 22nd March 2020. It is a great privilege for us to submit our post on your valuable platform.
The details of the 1st National Moot Court Competition are given below:
Students enrolled in 5-year integrated law or three-year law courses are eligible to apply for the competition.
Each team should consist of a minimum of two and maximum of three members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstance. There shall be two speakers and one researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with the prior permission of the court and the national administrator in case of illness of the designated speaker. No scout/mentor would be allowed along with the participants.
Venue and Date
The 1st National Moot Court Competition 2020 will be held from 20th March to 22nd March 2020 at the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Camp Office- SBIT, Village – Pallri, Meerut Road, Bahalgarh, Sonipat, Haryana – 131001.
The registration form is here.
- Online registrations are open from 10th January 2020. The teams must register online by 25th January 2020.
- The registration would be on the basis of first come first basis and a total of 32 teams will be registered for the competition.
- Participants will receive an automated system generated acknowledgement on successful submission of registration.
- Participants will receive an approval as acceptance of their request for participation latest by 26th January, 2020 or earlier.
- A scanned copy of the letter from the participating College/Institution/University duly signed by anyone of the following:
- Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor confirming the names of the participants, year/ semester/year of study, representing the College/ Institution/ University for the moot competition will have to be attached during the online registration process (The approval letter shall be formatted on the letterhead of the participating Institution/ College/ University.
- Registrations without the scanned copy of the approval letter from the College/Institution/ University or duly attested registration form will not be valid.
Soft Copy of the Registration particulars, Approval letter and Receipt of the scanned and hard copy of Demand Draft of Rs. 5,000/- (with accommodation) and Rs.3,500/- (without accommodation) drawn in favour of Dr. BR Ambedkar National Law University payable at Sonipat shall be sent via e-mail to mootcourtsociety[at]dbranlu.ac.in with the subject line 1st NATIONAL MOOT REGISTRATION latest by 25th January 2020.
The participants are also required to send the hard copy of the approval/registration letter and the demand draft to Moot Court Society Convenor, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Camp Office, SBIT, Village-Pallri, Meerut Road, Bahalgarh, Sonipat, Haryana – 131001 so as to reach on or before 30th January 2020.
The participating team from local College/Institution/University shall not be provided with accommodation by the University.
Coordinator: Mr. Nishant Sheokand, nishant[at]dbranlu.ac.in
Phone number: +9194169-48287