Human Rights Defense International is an organization committed to the Human Rights concerns of Indian Diaspora.
Since its inception HRDI worked to educate and raise awareness on issues of violations of Human Rights.
Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
Our sessions will discuss the issues of Human Rights concerns of the Indian Diaspora. We will have the following sessions.
1. Laboring in Vain: Indian Workers in Gulf- Children of Lesser God
2. Sri Lanka’s War Widows: The Pathetic plight of Sri Lanka’s 90,000 invisible War Widows and their struggle to survive
3. Understanding the Tragedy of Tibet
4. Slavery in the Land of the Pure: The tragic story of Pakistan’s two million Dalits
5. Linguistic Concerns of Indian Diaspora
The conference would be addressed and attended by distinguished panelists, guests from the Indian diaspora, the officers of the legal fraternity and concerned Ministries, human/women rights activists/ organisations, students, professors and journalists.
We are also anticipating participation from different universities and NGOs concerned with the issue.
This conference would be the voice of over 20 countries seeking protection for the rights of the people of Indian origin living abroad.
To participate in the 2-day International Conference, you have to register yourself.
The Registration fee for students is Rs. 500 and for others, it is Rs. 1000.
You are requested to submit the registration fees before 10.30 a.m. on 14th January, 2017 at Indian Law Institute.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.