How do you decide how much to charge for a sponsored post?
Publishing your event/opportunity on Lawctopus is the best way (online or offline) to reach out to law students and young lawyers.
Our charges depend on how much ‘value’ we can add to an event/opportunity. Treating unequals unequally is the fundamental principle of justice, and we do that with our sponsored posts too.
Our charges depend on things like:
- Nature/type of organization (charges will vary if you are a University, an NGO, a Law Firm, or a Company)
- Your fees of the event/opportunity
- Location of the event (metro city, online, etc.)
- Specialisation required (in case of jobs and internship)
- The number of hires (in case of job posts).
Whatever our charges are, rest assured that the value you get from publishing on Lawctopus will always exceed or be as per your expectations. 🙂
Note: We usually charge between Rs. 3000-40,000/post.
1. Nature/type of organization: We charge nothing from colleges/universities; less or close to nothing from NGOs or important student-run organizations (like those doing legal aid work); and more from corporates, private entities, and law firms.
2. Subject/themes: There are some subjects which we as an organization believe in; feminism, environmentalism, entrepreneurship are some examples. We charge less if we are promoting events or opportunities relating to these themes.
3. Your fees: If the registration fee is more, our charges are more.
4. Location: Our fees will be more if your event is happening online or in a big metro.
5. Specialisation: If the job post requires niche specialisation, our charges are more.
6. Number of hires: The higher your requirements, the higher our charges.
7. Internship posts are free: Internship posts (unless there is a bulk-hiring) are published for free.
Example: So if a small NGO doing good work is charging Rs. 50 as a registration fee for an event; we will publish the event for free.
If a company is charging Rs. 2000 for an event, our charges can be between Rs. 10,000-40,000/post depending on the theme, organization, etc.
Our charges are subjective. We treat unequals unequally. We believe this model is fair.
To learn more, please email at email@example.com or contact at +91 9711850703.