Himachal Pradesh University and MHRD, Govt. of India are organising a Two-Day National Seminar on Foreign Direct Investment between March 28-29, 2014.
Foreign Direct Investment: Investment, Opportunities and Challenges
1. FDI Scenario in India: Trends, Policies and Implications.
2. Regional Disparities in FDI in India and its Consequences
3. FDI in Retail Sector in India: Myth and Reality
4. Modes of FDI: Greenfield Investment v/s Mergers and Acquisitions
5. FDI in India: Challenges, Effectiveness and Future
6. Outward FDI from India
1. To provide participants a critical understanding of the role of FDI in India and its impact on the Indian economy.
2. To discuss the current status and future prospects of FDI
3. To identify factors which inhibit higher FDI flows and suggest remedial measures.
4. To provide an opportunity to delegates to enrich their knowledge as well as to interact with eminent speakers and high profile corporate representatives and government officials.
5. To suggest policy and governance reforms necessary for attracting foreign direct investment.
6. To summarise major conclusions and suggestions and submit it to the competent authorities.
All Academicians, Researchers and Student Scholars are invited to submit their Research Papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different Technical Sessions during the seminar.
The full paper with an abstract not exceeding 500 words must be sent as an email attachment. Only abstracts will not be accepted for the purpose of the Seminar. The Sub-Theme undertaken should be specified.
All submissions must be made in word format, preferably in 12 font size, Times New Roman (with 14 pt. size for Titles) in A4 size format with 1.5 line spacing. Paper submissions should be accompanied by a certificate by author(s) that paper is his/her original work and has neither been published not submitted for publication elsewhere.
1. Submission of Abstract+ Full Paper: March 5, 2014
2. Confirmation of Acceptance of the Paper: March 15, 2014
3. Suggestions and Feedback: March 15, 2014
4. Submission of Final Paper: March 20, 2014
Authors are requested to submit full papers along with their abstract on or before 5th March 2014 through email on id email@example.com
The hard copies may be sent to: “Dr. Dinesh Kumar, HPU Business School, Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla, H.P.-171005”
Registration is compulsory for all the participants and the form has to be sent along with research paper.
Registration Fees before March 20: Rs.1000/-
Registration Fees after March 20: Rs.1200/-
The registration fee will be payable only after acceptance of the paper and the details shall be made privy to the selected authors.
Some of the selected papers may be published in the form of an edited book by a renowned published with ISBN Number. Seminar proceedings will be given to all delegates in the electronic form.
Best Paper Award:
The Panel will consider outstanding presentations for several designated awards. The Best Paper Award shall be given for each Technical Session.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar: 0-9418104742
Prof. Shyam Parshad Sharma: 0-9816937773
The decision of the review panel, which is binding in nature, shall be communicated by March 15 via email.
For more details relating to Sponsorship and Accommodation, click HERE.