About the Organizer
‘WE’ the new definition of Youngsters Foundation is working since last nine years as a youth organization to provide a platform to the youngsters where they can work for a good cause, to take a stand for themselves in the society. WE are in a continuous endeavour to build a society where every individual can live with dignity and grandeur.
PAIGHAAM #Hashtag Competition is an initiative of WE Youngsters Foundation in which Slogan and Short Poetry Writing Competition is organized with the purpose of creating awareness on a particular topic.
State and City
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Topic for the Competition
- Not to give Dowry (दहेज ना दें।);
- Dowry giving is an offence (दहेज देना अपराध है।)
List of Events
- Slogan Writing (Hindi category)
- Slogan Writing (English category)
- Short Poetry Writing (Hindi category)
- Short Poetry Writing (English category)
Eligibility for Participation
This competition is open to Resident Indian citizens only above the age of 10 years (as on 01st September 2019) irrespective of their Education, Profession/Occupation etc.
The language of this Competition shall be in Hindi and English.
- There is no Registration fee to participate in the Competition.
- The minimum and maximum word limit permissible for Slogan writing competition shall be 4 words and 25 words, respectively.
- The minimum and maximum word limit permissible for Short Poetry writing competition shall be 40 words and 200 words, respectively.
- Entries i.e., slogan & short poetry must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Plagiarism would not be allowed. Anyone found infringing on other’s copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
- Entries i.e., slogan & short poetry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Any participant can send a maximum 4 (four) entries including slogan & short poetry, but each entry must be sent separately.
Awards and Certificates
- Awards and Certificates to the participant and winning contestants shall be given at the Valedictory ceremony of Paighaam ’19 which is scheduled to be held on 24th October 2019 (15:00 hrs IST) at Amphitheatre, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Park, Gomtinagar, Lucknow (U.P.) – INDIA.
- Participants who stand at first, second and third position in each category (i.e., Slogan writing – Hindi, Slogan writing – English, Short Poetry writing – Hindi, Short Poetry writing – English), shall get the “Trophy” and “Certificate of Merit”.
- In addition to the above prizes, the Organizers are at liberty to award two “Consolation prize” to such participant who could not make it to first three positions but his/her work is of great quality.
- All participants whose entries have been submitted successfully shall be awarded “Certificate of Participation”.
Submission Registration and Application Details
Entry Submission Deadline & Procedure
- The submission of entries is to be made on or before 20:00 hrs (IST) on 15th October 2019.
- The participant has to submit a soft copy of entries for evaluation to weyoungsters[at]gmail.com with the Subject as “Submission of Entry for Paighaam ’19 Hashtag Competition” and text body of the mail shall clearly specify his/her following details: Name, Occupation, Institution, Contact No., Email ID, Type of Entry i.e., Slogan or Short Poetry.
- The Entry submission email sent by participant must also accompany scanned image of his/her any one of the Government-issued photo ID card (i.e., Election Photo Identity Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN card, University/College issued Identity card, Bank Passbook with photo etc.)
- All entries by the participants must be sent in Word (.doc or .docx) file format.
- After successful submission of the entry, the participant will receive an acknowledgement of the same with the Entry code & Facebook link of the submitted entry via Email.
In case of any queries or clarifications regarding the Paighaam ’19 Hashtag Competition, contact:
- Hari Govind Dubey (Mb: +91-9140096797)
- Ananya Govind Sharma (Mb: +91-7985481671)
Queries or clarifications regarding the Rules of the Competition should only be sent to the Email address mentioned below with the Subject “Queries/ Clarification regarding the rules of the Competition”
Note: Phone calls would not be entertained for queries or clarifications regarding the Rules of the Competition.