A five part lecture series on “Real Estate Laws” is being offered by Hariani & Co. Advocates & Solicitors, to be held in the first week of August at the Indian Merchants’ Chamber, Mumbai, as part of its Silver Jubilee Celebrations.
The lecture series, supported by iPleaders and Government Law College, Mumbai will provide a snapshot on the relevant aspects that must be kept in mind during litigation. With its vast experience in the litigation involving real estate disputes, the lectures offered by Hariani & Co. bestow an insight of the various aspects of litigation.
- Conducted by the firm’s Partners & Senior Associates
- Followed by a PANEL DISCUSSION with industry leaders and a chance to interact with them
- These lectures are not overlapping in content but they are linked
- Useful for Real Estate Professionals, Junior Advocates, Articled Clerks and Law Students (years 4 & 5)
- Select Internships up for grabs
- Tea & refreshments will be served
- Registration is free. Certificate will be given to those who attend all 5 days
Day 1 Topics
- Investigation of title
- Litigation with respect to Title
Day 2 Topics
Transactional documents including:
- Leave and Licence
- Power of Attorney
Day 3 Topics
- Legal Issues in Redevelopment Projects
- Redevelopment Litigation
Day 4 Topics
- Real Estate Financing and Structuring
- Foreign Investment
Day 5 Topics
- Estate and Wealth Management
- Estate Litigation
The notification originally appeared here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.