Haldia Law College established in the year 2002, serves as one of the pioneer institutions of this country in the field of law.
Haldia Law College, an institution of Indian Centre for Advancement of Research and Education (ICARE) is a benchmark Institution imparting legal education through Five Year Integrated B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Course, Three Year LL.B. Course and Two Year LL.M. Course.
Haldia Law College in collaboration with Sinha & Co. takes great pride in organising its 1st National Moot Court Competition, 2018.
Date: The event will be held on 16th and 17th March, 2018.
Venue: Haldia Law College, ICARE Complex, Purba Midnapore, West Bengal, 721657
Please find enclosed Brochure and Moot Problem. Interested teams are requested to provisionally register on or before 25th February, 2018 by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Teams should apply through their Institution)
Details of Cash Prize:
- Winning Team (First Prize) – ₹ 25,000/- and Trophy
- Runners-up Team (Second Prize) – ₹ 15,000/- and Trophy
- Best Memorial – ₹ 5000/- and Trophy
- Best Mooter/Speaker – ₹ 4,000/- and Trophy
- Best Researcher – ₹ 4,000 /- and Trophy
- Last Date of Provisional Registration: 25.02.2018
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 01.03.2018
- Last Date for RTGS/NEFT and Submission of Demand Draft: 28.02.2018
- Last Date of Submission of Soft Copy of Memorials: 07.03.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Memorials: 16.03.2018 at 09:00 AM
- Formal Registration: 16.03.2018 at 09:00 AM
- Draw of Lots and Exchange of Memorials: 16.03.2018 at 11:00 AM
- Researcher’s Test- As per discretion of the Organizing Committee
- Preliminary Round and Quarter Finals: 16.03.2018
- Semi Finals and Final: 17.03.2018
Ms. Anshula Ray, Faculty Co-Convener, Moot Court Society, HLC
E -mail: email@example.com
Ms. Sayanti Das, Student Co-ordinator
Brochure, Moot Rules and Registration Form: Click here
Moot Proposition: Click here