About the organisation
Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology is an agricultural university at Kanpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after the Indian revolutionary Chandrashekhar Azad.
Chandra Shekhar Azad University is opening the Guest Faculty post for the subject of Business Laws and Ethics.
Course: Agri-Business Management
Number of Vacancies
Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Agricultural College Lane, Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002, India
- First Class Masters degree in Agri-Business Management/Business Management administration in a relevant management related discipline or first class in Wo year full-time PGDM declared by All-J/accredited by the AICTE/UGC.
- PhD or NET in a relevant subject.
- First-class in LLB/LLM with relevant subjects.
- Experience of teaching industrial and for professional experience in a reputed organisation.
- Papers presented at a conference and/or published in referred journals.
How to apply?
The above assignment is purely and will be filled as mentioned above until the termination of project There is no provision of re-engagement after the termination of the project.
In absence of eligible reserved category candidates for the position at the time of the interview, the position might be filled up by the suitable and eligible candidate of other categories candidates attended for the same interview.
The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment in this University, as the assignment fellowship are co-terminus with the project Guilehnes of the ICAR F. No. 17 (1) 2013 Rdyy/IV dated 12th August 2013 for Young Professional I II short erm recruitment will be implemented. The reservation will be applicable as rules of Govt of UP.
Candidates who are interested to work in the project and who meet the eligibility criteria may attend the walk-in-interview.
They should bring all the relevant documents pertaining to their educational qualifications, age, community and work experience etc (in original and photocopies) on the application format available on the university website at the time of the interview.
Venue: Dean Office, Chandra Shekhar Azad University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Date: 29th July 2019
The official notification is here.