Conceptualized by Grayscale Legal and For The Sake of Argument – ‘On that point’ is the first of its kind virtual Asian Parliamentary Debate
– when social media and other platforms have transferred the very fabric of our interaction to a digital platform, it only makes sense for us to experiment with a virtual debate.
The format of this is the standard 3 by 3. With a slight twist in the platform – this time, it’s Google Hangout. The general and specific directions are provided on our website.
Last date for registration: April 15, 2014.
I. For all participants:
1. 25% Discount Coupon for our 2 Online Courses of Legal Desire
2. Legal Desire Merchandise like Diaries (Quantity-10), Pen (Quantity-50-100)
3. Rs.100/- gift voucher for all participants to shop at the soon to be launched Legal Desire online store.
4. Complimentary copies of Legal Desire’s family owned Newspaper ‘Pulse of Markets’ to all participants.
5. Gift vouchers worth Rs. 5000 to online courses by Rostrum Law Academy
II. For achievers:
1. Winners get a cash prize of Rs. 9,000
2. Cash prize of Rs. 2000 to best speaker
3. Cash prize of Rs. 2000 to best adjudicator
4. Free Online Courses provided by Legal Desire to top 5 adjudicators
5. Complimentary Copy of Legal Desire Quarterly Journal to finalists, top 2 speakers and top 2 adjudicators (Issue will be out on 20th April)
6. Winning team gets first preference over Grayscale Legal, Inc‘s assignments
7. All finalists, and the best speaker and best adjudicator get to publish their articles at The Lex- Warrier (ISSN : 2319-8338)
1. There is no cap on the number of teams a college can send.
2. No cross-institute teams allowed
3. Independent adjudicators allowed
4. Open to law students strictly
Registration fee: Rs. 400 per participant (Rs. 1600 per team of 3 speakers + 1 adj)
For further info visit: www.onthatpointpd.wordpress.com
Or, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org