Govindraj Associates is a law firm in Central Bengaluru. Govindraj Associates now has job openings for 2 Associates with 0-5 years of experience, in litigation.
About the Organisation
Govindraj Associates is a law firm in Central Bengaluru. It is engaged mainly in Constitutional, Civil, Commercial and Family litigation.
Govindraj Associates now has job openings for 2 Associates with 0-5 years of experience, in litigation.
Associates are given opportunities to make appearances in Court daily and assist/argue matters themselves, based on their capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
The nature of the work of an Associate would involve:
- Daily Court appearances
- Drafting and research on cases
- Contract drafting and vetting
- Property conveyancing
- Due diligence
- Providing legal opinions
- Devise strategies, interact with Clients and provide value-adding inputs
- Handling Client
- Research on legal issues
- Should be willing to travel on a need basis across India
- Assist Senior Associate as and when instructed
Govindraj Associates, 101, Ramanashree Chambers, Lady Curzon Road, Bengaluru 560001.
- 0-5 years of experience, in litigation.
- Desire to excel in litigation.
- Basic knowledge of CPC, Constitution and Family Laws.
- Excellent English Written & Communication Skills (knowledge of Kannada would be an added advantage).
- Must Be able to conduct research and come up with solutions on different legal matters.
- Committed to work.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Must be computer savvy with good knowledge in MS Word/Office.
Remuneration is at par with or more than most litigating firms and is based on factors such as skill, dedication to work and competence.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply to nagesh.nakhul[at]govindrajassociates.com or arun[at]govindrajassociates.com.
The website link is here: http://www.govindrajassociates.com/aboutus
Note: This is a sponsored post.