Good Governance Yatra is an immersive travel program and provides an experiential learning platform for aspiring change makers. It helps give first-hand exposure to good governance models, an opportunity to interact with the visionaries behind the project and learn about the intricacies of policy in action, among a host of other things.
Highlights of the program:
- 9-day expedition to explore good governance models across multiple states of India
- Where: Goa – Karnataka – Kerala – Tamil Nadu
- Experience the model governance projects across various domains
- Travel with a diverse cohort and experience a fulfilling journey across India
- Interact with last-mile governance leaders and role-models in public policy
- Network with the best-performing policy-makers and leading policy thinkers
- Co-learn with future-leaders passionate about nation-building
The role-models, we have met in our last editions can be seen here.
We are in process of finalizing the projects, find the tentative list here.
Projects from the previous editions are given here here.
- Application Deadline: 1st Sept, 2018 (Phase-1)
- WHEN: 16th – 24th December, 2018
For more details, mail us at [email protected]
For official website, click here.