GNLU’s Centre for Law and Economics has undertaken an initiative for the commencement of Advanced Certificate Course on Economic Analysis of Constitutional Law.
Centre of Law and Economics was established with the intention to conduct research Law and Economics.
About Course and its Objective:
The objective behind this course is to offer the participants some economic tools and thoughts to critically think about constitutional law and public law in general; to complement their knowledge of the “what?” with some insights about the “why?”.
This course is designed in a manner which will clear both constitutional and economics concept. The participant will come to know about the importance of constitutional Law and Economics.
The duration of the course will be one week starting from 1st to 6th August, 2015 (16 hours).
1) Mr. Regis Lanneau – Assistant Professor in Public Law and in Economics, Director of the undergraduate program in law and economics / co-director of the Master program in economic regulation at West University Paris Nanterre La Defense.
2) Dr. Ranita Nagar – Professor of Economics, Dean of Research Department, Head of Deparment of Social Sciences and Director of GNLU’s Centre of Law & Economics at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
3) Mr. Hiteshkumar Thakkar – Assistant Professor of Economics at Gujarat National Law University,Gandhinagar.
Course Fee Structure:
1. GNLU Student 1000
2. Other Student and Researcher 1500
3. Academician and Professional 2000
Registration and Payment details:
The course has a capacity for 30 participants. Please take note that we will confirm participation based on first cum first 30 applications.
Deadline: 10 July, 2015 (till seats are available)
For registration process please select certificate course on this payment gateway and proceed to fill in your details to complete the online transaction.
For any queries please feel free to email us or contact the undersigned.