Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar under the aegis of GNLU-GUVNL Research Fellowship on Energy Law and Policy is organising a one-day seminar on Seminar on Arbitration in Energy Sector: Issues and Challenges on May 25, 2019.
- An Introduction to Indian Arbitration Law, with a focus on the intersection between the Arbitration Act, 1996 and the Electricity Act, 2003.
- Components of an Arbitration Agreement; Issues for consideration while entering into Arbitration Agreements.
- Key legal precedents on Arbitration under the Electricity Act, 2003 and practical takeaways; Latest precedents on arbitration law in general.
- Phases in an arbitration, relevant rules, role of parties in each stage and factors that influence legal strategy.
- Evidence & Experts in Arbitration proceedings.
- Law governing the enforcement & challenge of arbitral awards.
*This fees does not include the accommodation facility charges, in the campus. For availability of
the same, extra chargeable amount will be incurred. Please refer to this page.
How to register
The online fee payment link is here.
- Click on the check box to proceed for the payment.
- Select ‘Gujarat’ in the option for State of Corporation/Institution.
- Select ‘Educational Institutions’ in the option for Type of Corporation/Institution.
- Click on the ‘Go’ Option to proceed further.
- Select ‘Gujarat National Law University’ in the option of Educational Institution Name and further click on Submit.
- Select ‘One day Seminar on Arbitration on Energy Sector’ in Payment Category to fill out all the required information and Click on the submit button.
Ms. Harsha Rajwanshi, Assistant Professor of Law, Faculty Adviser for GNLU – GUVNL Research Fellowship, [email protected], +91 – 8511188725
Ms. Tanwi Pareek, Research Associate, [email protected], +91- 9512783337
Email: [email protected]
Click here for the official brochure.