In the short span since its establishment, GNLUMSIL has established itself as an excellent platform for students to hone their research and advocacy skills in the niche area of securities and investment law.
The 3rd edition of GNLUMSIL was successfully organized in collaboration with the Bombay Stock Exchange- Investors’ Protection Fund, Finsec Law Advisors, Suvan Law Advisors, Lex Witness, and SCC Online and witnessed enthusiastic participation from 44 teams from across the country.
Given the growing interest of young professionals and students across the country in the field of Indian capital markets and our goal of facilitating the discourse around the subject, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar cordially invites you to the 4th edition of GNLUMSIL, scheduled to be held from September 6-9, 2018.
The Winners and Runners-up of the 4th edition along with other prizes will receive cash prizes of INR 50,000 and INR 25,000 respectively. Cash prizes and other awards will also be handed out to the Best Orator (Final Rounds), the Best Orator (Preliminary Rounds), the Best Memorial and the Best Researcher.
Venue: Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Last day for provisional registration: June 01, 2018.
- Last day for registration and completion of all formalities: July 16, 2018.
- Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: June 30, 2018.
- Clarifications, if any, to be published: July 10, 2018.
- Last day for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: August 15, 2018.
- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: August 21, 2018.
- Dr. Girish R., Faculty Convener at [email protected], +91-8128650806.
- Ms. Aarathi M Krishna (Student Convenor) at [email protected], +91-8129779344;
- Ms. Sanskriti Sanghi (Student Convenor) at [email protected], +91-9650688996;
- Ms. Smrithi Bhaskar (Logistics Coordinator) at [email protected], +91-9444844984;
- Ms. Surabhi Saboo(Communications Coordinator) at [email protected], +91-7574840646.
The Revised Official Schedule of the Competition is available here.
The Registration Form for the moot is available here.
The Moot Problem is available here.
The Rules of the Competition are available here.
For more information, please visit our official website.