Gujarat National Law University is organising Ten Days Online Workshop on Research Methodology sponsored by ICSSR scheduled from 24th May -2nd June 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Participation
- The workshop invites application from eligible candidates all over India.
- As per the guideline of ICSSR, the participants should be enrolled for M.Phil./Ph.D./PDF in a UGC recognized university/deemed university/colleges/institutes of national importance or ICSSR Research Institutes and enrolled should be on any social science or inter-disciplinary subject.
- The application should be duly forwarded by the affiliating institution.
The Key Topics to be Covered
- Scientific Inquiry in Social Science Research
- Research Integrity
- Ethics and Anti Plagiarism Rules
- E-resource efficacy for research
- Literature Review & Citation
- How to formulate Research Problem
- Objectives and Hypothesis/Research Questions
- Conceptualizing a Research Design
- Sampling Techniques
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Designing tools for data collection
- Validity and Reliability of Research tool
- Case Study Method in Research
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Report Writing
About the Resource Persons
Gujarat National Law University is inviting 15 experts on Research Methodology having more than 10-15 years of experience affiliated with renowned institutions of the country.
Intake And Selection Criteria
The intake is limited to 30. The selection is based on the application and synopsis.
A duly filled application along with a forwarding letter and a synopsis shall be mailed to odrd[at]gnlu.ac.in on or before 30th April 2021.
Intimation of Selection to be communicated by 10th May 2021.
Website link: https://tinyurl.com/vz6pcbdv
Application Form: https://tinyurl.com/tbupvmzd
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.