GNLU invites applications for a Legal Research Associate for a project funded by Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, GOI.
Education and Experience
Candidates must have LLB/ LLM/MA in Criminology or any other Social Science/Social Work/Sociology/Social Welfare background.
- A clear commitment to contributing to the research environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi are essential and Gujarati will be an additional advantage.
- Ability to organize training and undertake travel in the state of Gujarat or outside of Gujarat as required.
- Strong analytical, methodological and conceptual skills.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of internet, MS Office, Statistics (SPSS) and presentation applications.
- Ability to work flexibly and good time management.
₹ 15,000/- (Fixed)
How to apply
The interested applicants are required to send their CV / Biodata / Resume at email@example.com on or before Wednesday, 15 July 2020.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Upon receipt of the email, the university will be sending a link for participation in the interview.
The mode of interview will be online through Cisco Webex Meetings.
Last date to apply: Wednesday, 15 July 2020
On line Interview: Thursday, 16 July 2020
In case of any further clarification required, kindly contact Mr. Rahul Pandya on mobile number 8511188720.
For the official notification, click the link below.
Legal Research Associate for GNLU Research Project