GNLU Law Review is inviting submissions for its Volume 8, Issue 2, by way of a call for papers.
About the Institute
The Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is a public law school and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometers north of the city of Ahmedabad.
The statute provides for the Chief Justice of India or a Senior Supreme Court Judge to serve as the Visitor of the university.
It does not follow any particular theme. However, preference would be given to the submissions made pertaining to contemporary legal issues.
It is open for academicians, practitioners, research scholars, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words. Up to 5 keywords should also be provided.
- Articles (5000-8000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3000-5000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Book Reviews/Case Commentary/ Legislative Comments (1500-3000 words, excluding footnotes).
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and the text should be justified.
- All footnotes must be in Font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1 and justified. All submissions must follow the ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)’. The authors may refer to The GNLU Law Review Citation Guide from here.
- Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
How to Submit?
- All submissions shall only be made at tglr[at]gnlu.ac.in with the subject ‘Manuscript Submission for Volume VIII – Issue II’.
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only.
- The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
The deadline for making submissions is 31st August 2021.
- The contributions submitted towards publication in TGLR must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The contributions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovativeness, clarity, and technical correctness. Authors shall solely be responsible for the accuracy of statements in the article.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Dr. Anjani Singh Tomar, Editor-in-Chief, Email: [email protected]
- Preet Choksi: 9924113899
- Karan Ahluwalia: 9810340006
Disclaimer: Internship Experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship. We also do not edit internship experiences (except to ensure readability) to ensure that the intern's voice remains intact.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com