The Certificate Course on Business Regulations on International Financial Services Centre is a comprehensive course that aims to equip participants with the knowledge about International Financial Services Centre in general and the intricacies involved in the functioning of International Financial Services Centre in India.
The Course has been designed to enable participants with both the theoretical as well as the practical knowledge of the workings and challenges of International Financial Services Centre in India.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Overview of IFSCs
- Ecosystems of IFSC
- SEZ Act and Companies Act enabling the functioning of IFSC
- Role of Reserve Bank of India in Developing IFSC
- Role of Securities and Exchange Board of India in Developing IFSC
- Foreign Exchange Management Regime Related to IFSC
- Future of Foreign portfolio Investors at IFSC
- Role of Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India in developing IFSC
- Taxation Regime at IFSC
- International Dispute Resolution and IFSCs
- Comparative Regulatory Framework of Other IFSCs
- Mr. Dipesh Shah- Head (IFSC & Strategy), GIFT City
- Mr. Suresh Mathur- Executive Director, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
- Mr. Manoj Kumar, Chief General Manager, Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Mr. Bala V.- MD & CEO, India International Exchange (IFSC) Ltd
- Mr. Soundararajan V.- Chief Regulatory Officer, India International Exchange (IFSC) Ltd.
- Mr. Ravi Thota- Head- Corporate and Institutional Banking, RBL Bank
Who may Participate
Undergraduate and postgraduate students, research scholars, faculty and other professionals.
- Last date for payment of fee: 6 January 2018
- Commencement of the Course: 8 January 2018
Ms. Shreya Srivastava, Teaching & Research Associate,
Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba
Ph. No. 91-8128650832; Email- [email protected]
For participation fee and other details please click here.