GNLU Legal Incubation Council is organizing the 4th National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2019 on Saturday, February 16, 2019.
Who can participate
Any individual or team can participate.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of submitted business plan proposals.
- The business plan can be submitted by an individual or team comprising of maximum 3 team members.
- Top 10 selected business plan proposers (individual/team) will be invited for presentation.
- Business Plan to be submitted as per format prescribed in Annexure 1 in the official brochure below.
- Each business proposal presenters will get maximum of 15 minutes for presentation including question answers.
- Detailed business plan in the prescribed format (as per Annexure 1) should be submitted in soft copy latest by 15 January 2019, 11.59 pm in Word document (Max.10 pages + 3 pages for supporting documents, if any) and PowerPoint Presentation (Max. 5 slides).
- Submission to be sent to – [email protected]
- 1st Position, Cash prize of Rs. 25,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
- 2nd Position, Cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
- 3rd Position, Cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, memento & certificate of appreciation.
Exceptional business ideas can get the opportunity to be incubated and mentored under GNLU Incubation Council (GLIC).
Participation fee (for each team)
Rs. 600/- Pay online at this page.
- Mr Yajuvendrasingh Chauhan, Incubation Manager: +91 7990985548
- Dr Kalpeshkumar L Gupta, Coordinator: +91 99248 97691
- Madhav Chandan, Student Coordinator: 91 96190 93432
- Suchet Rathod, Student Coordinator: +9197406 59435
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Click here for the brochure and Annexure 1.